Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Teenbeat Show No.2

DJ Splendid is at it again to take away the hurt of lost love with a brandnew Teenbeat Show! Life ain't always sunshine but there's a beauty to the sorrow that only loosers understand!

Airing wednesday at 20:30 CET!

Loosers Understand

Tracklist:

1. Fallouts - I've been waiting ( Funckler / NL )
2. Different Parts - Why ( AMS / US )
3. Canadian Rogues - Have You Found Somebody New ( Fuller / US )
4. Pete Morticelli - Lost ( Nu-Sound / US )
5. Amoeba - Lost Love ( Orfeon / US )
6. Freddie Cook & the D-Men - I Just Can't Stop My Tears ( CBS / Aus )
7. Karetakers - Have You Seen My Baby ( WAM / US )
8. Clouds - You Tell Me Lies ( Kidd / US )
9. Rolling Ramsaxs - You've Hurt Me So ( Boot / US )
10. Pyramids - I Don't Wanna Cry ( Archer / US )
11. Mascots - A Sad Boy ( Decca / Swe )
12. It's Us - I Can Find My Way ( Arab / US )
13. Objections - I'm Through ( Hep House / Swe )
14. Gants - I Wonder ( Liberty / US )
15. Bryan & the Brunelles - Jacqueline ( HMV / UK )
16. Bristols - She's Gone Away ( Ikon / US )
17. Hi-Fi's - It's Gonna Be Morning ( Alp / UK )
18. Dovers - I Could Be Happy ( Reprise / US )
19. Sound Magics - Don't You Remember ( Phillips / NL )
20. Redwoods - Tell Me ( Phalanx / US )
21. Haigs - That's The Way She Is ( Funckler / NL )
22. Loosers - Understand ( -- / Ger )
23. Revolvers - When You Were Mine ( Ty Tex / US )
24. Five Of A Kind - I Don't Want To Find Another Girl ( Vandan / US )

0 comments:

Post a Comment